Saturday, April 7, 2012

Daily Readings: 01

I've stopped doing daily readings since I was a sophomore. But I feel the urge to do them again. I seem to have forgotten some of the personal meanings I've attached to the cards.

To start, my daily reading for tomorrow is the Ten of Swords.

In numerology numbers end at 9. And the new number cycle begins again at 10. Kabblistically, Number 10 deals with the inTENsity of some event or moment. 


All I plan on doing tomorrow is getting my work ready for the show. Ten of Swords is Tarot's way of saying that you've hit rock bottom. It is the Lord of Ruin; an unexpected, shocking and traumatic upheaval. Not the best card when I'm supposed to be getting work together for a deadline. However, perhaps that the Ten of Swords indicates the end of a cycle; as mentioned before. In the present position, this card is a confirmation that you are turning a corner and leaving behind one of the worst chapters in your life. Keep a mental image of that golden sky rising … your world is about to get brighter, as it hardly could ever be any darker than some recent dramas you have encountered. Perhaps putting together my work for the senior show is a sign that after tomorrow things will get brighter than they have been.

I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment