Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Finalized Logo


So I added one last change to this logo and I think I got it. Those that had a problem with it said it was too blocky/structured and I think the change above fixes that! Yay!


Also there are lady bugs mysteriously in my suite. My dorm is very secure as it is new and I thought it was weird that there but I took it as a good sign. So I did a Rune reading and the two runes that I grabbed from the bag together was the Wunjo, which in the futhark script is written as a "P" and Isa, which is written as a "I" and so it spells, "PI" or as I read it, "Professional Internship", this was a question regarding my disney internship. Synchronistic much? Between the lady bugs and the rune reading, I'll be very surprised if I DON'T get the internship. 

I mean if they really didn't want me, they'd probably tell me pretty early, right? 
Trying to stay neutral, but so many positive "signs" that its hard not to. 

You can probably tell I'm dying from anxiety right? So anxious to hear from them! :)

WunjoWunjo: (W or V: Joy.) Joy, comfort, pleasure. Fellowship, harmony, prosperity. Ecstasy, glory, spiritual reward, but also the possibility of going "over the top". If restrained, the meaning is general success and recognition of worth. Wunjo Reversed or Merkstave: Stultification, sorrow, strife, alienation. Delirium, intoxication, possession by higher forces, impractical enthusiasm. Raging frenzy, berzerker.

IsaIsa(I: Ice.) A challenge or frustration. Psychological blocks to thought or activity, including grievances. Standstill, or a time to turn inward and wait for what is to come, or to seek clarity. This rune reinforces runes around it. Isa Merkstave (Isa cannot be reversed, but may lie in opposition): Ego-mania, dullness, blindness, dissipation. Treachery, illusion, deceit, betrayal, guile, stealth, ambush, plots.







No comments:

Post a Comment