Saturday, October 15, 2011

Environmental Signage Project



So I have this wayfinding/environmental signage project due wednesday. Almost done with it and definitely one I struggled with. Funny because its what got me into graphic design in the first place. I wanted to base the wayfinding in my 'pretend' building off my logo's personality. Something that was playful but has a bit of seriousness to it. 

I'm not really sure with this... definitely not my strongest piece yet this semester. "Elevator/office" may be hard to read... and it doesn't have Public Domain symbols which may be a problem for those who can't read too well... I guess with signage you can't assume most of your employees can read... anyway. I have it applied to most of the views in the 3d model of the building. I think I'll just leave it for now and see what the class says.

No comments:

Post a Comment