Sunday, September 25, 2011

5 Book Covers


Haven't gotten a grade for this yet... this is one of my 5 book covers I had to do in a week and then do corrections for. Sorry for the quality of the images, I've taken them with my cell phone, I'll take better ones for my portfolio later. I'm just really pleased with this cover.

Although when I was trimming these, I accidentally somehow had sliced a little onto the cover itself and had to fix it with tape... so professional I know. lol at some point I'll reprint it.

Anyway, a couple of the others have to be reprinted too (sigh) because some how some of the images got pixelated and one was completely not the right size.

I'll post them all once they are all completed!

For a teaser here are the spines of most of the others:



No comments:

Post a Comment