Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back at College

Amazing to think I am back a school.

I finished move in around 2, and spent around a half hour getting food.
Parents left, and then I spent around 2 and a half hours organizing and unpacking.
After, I relaxed had a smirnoff and then took a four hour nap.

Most of the suitemates so far seem to be okay. There is a social group however that already exists so I think it might be hard to get to know them, but one of them (who is in the group but not in the suite) knows me.... so maybe it won't be so bad. But when we were in the kitchen I felt kinda ignored =/ oh well.... I don't really care if they are mean to me or open to me or not because I won't be here all year... I'm hoping to graduate in the winter.

I woke up from my nap not feeling too hot. I feel like I have a head cold coming down and I'm kinda sick to my stomach... but I'm going to go to bed soon and hopefully in the morning I'll be better. After all before my nap (around 6) I had been up SINCE 6 am.

I think I was just exhausted and heat exhausted.

Anyway, here is my reading for this semester:

Tarot

1. Seven of Coins

Card of Crossroads.

assessing
evaluating the status
reflecting on progress to date
reviewing what's been done
pausing to check results
making sure you're on course
finding out where you stand
taking stock
reaping a reward
finally seeing some results
enjoying the first fruits
getting returns on investments
receiving payoffs
being able to let up a bit
reaching a milestone
considering a direction change
weighing a different approach
pondering alternatives
thinking about change
opening to a new strategy
questioning your choices
standing at a crossroads


2. Four of Swords

Card of Rest

resting
taking a break
giving your body time to heal
avoiding overexertion
finding peace and quiet
relaxing body and soul
taking life easy
contemplating
gaining a better perspective
listening for your Inner Voice
taking time alone to think
standing back from the situation
examining your motivations
reviewing where you are
quietly preparing
consolidating inner resources
making sure your base is secure
getting ready for the future
coming to terms with what is
tieing up loose ends
stabilizing


3. Ten of Coins

Card of Permanence

enjoying affluence
having material abundance
being free from money problems
enjoying business success
feeling financially secure
seeing your ventures flourish
having a run of good fortune
seeking permanence
looking for a solution that will last
creating a lasting foundation
feeling secure as things are
being concerned with the long-term
having an orderly family life
moving beyond makeshift arrangements
nailing down the plan
following convention
staying within established guidelines
proceeding according to the rules
taking part in traditions
becoming part of the Establishment
being conservative
trusting in the tried-and-true
continuing in known patterns


Runes

Uruz: (U: Auroch, a wild ox.) Physical strength and speed, untamed potential. A time of great energy and health. Freedom, energy, action, courage, strength, tenacity, understanding, wisdom. Sudden or unexpected changes (usually for the better). Sexual desire, masculine potency. The shaping of power and pattern, formulation of the self.


Sowilo: (S: The sun.) Success, goals achieved, honor. The life-force, health. A time when power will be available to you for positive changes in your life, victory, health, and success. Contact between the higher self and the unconscious. Wholeness, power, elemental force, sword of flame, cleansing fire.


Ansuz: (A: The As, ancestral god, i.e. Odin.) A revealing message or insight, communication. Signals, inspiration, enthusiasm, speech, true vision, power of words and naming. Blessings, the taking of advice. Good health, harmony, truth, wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment