Saturday, October 1, 2011

Apothecary style logo

We've got a package design project coming up. I love package design and being the nerd I am, I've started on it early cause I had an idea and I wanted to get a comp done.

I spent a good portion of this evening working on client projects. I've got two going on right now for music orientated clients. One wants a sign and other print materials and the other wants a website makeover. Both are going pretty well.

Had sometime before I head off to bed. I recently did a poster for a made-up apothecary advertising its' herbs and other medicinal things... and I called it "The Semeion Apothecary".  Semeion means sign, or mark in greek and comes from the subject, Semiotics; the study of signs. I thought it might be cool to do a package design concept based off this idea.

Just testing out some ideas based off the poster I did. We had to do two self-initiated projects before the 28th of september and I did a brochure and this poster.

I wasn't too happy with it because I did it in a day since I had no motivation for it and had no direction, ideas, concepts, etc. I think it turned out pretty good for doing it in less than 24 hours.

There are definitely things I could change though.

Here is my brochure:



I like how this brochure turned out and yes, I know "Sirius in Popular Culture" should be capitalized.



No comments:

Post a Comment