Friday, August 26, 2011

Summer list check off

Since its the end of summer I thought I'd go back to the list I made at the beginning of the summer...


  1. Take french classes so I can graduate this winter

  2. Find a Job

  3. If no job, take a class in motion graphics

  4. Get a significant head start on my book.

  5. Spend time at the new Cape house

  6. Use up a significant amount of my Jewelry supplies

  7. Possibly sell what I make at Wellfleet Flea Market (down at the Cape close to the Cape house)

  8. Take a lot of photos (could definitely take more though)

  9. Try and define a new exercise routine

  10. Be motivated enough to craft, and produce some ideas I have in my head regarding projects



I did exercise a lot more than I used to and I haven't been to the gym in three weeks because of vacation and packing for school. But at school I plan on continuing to exercise.


  1. Find a Job

  2. - This was a bit unrealistic I think, but I remained hopeful.

  3. If no job, take a class in motion graphics

  4. - I looked for a class, but it wasn't really in demand this summer.

  5. Get a significant head start on my book.

  6. - I'm still struggling trying to begin it.

  7. Use up a significant amount of my Jewelry supplies

  8. -Too busy with my classes and going down to the cape...

  9. Possibly sell what I make at Wellfleet Flea Market (down at the Cape close to the Cape house)

  10. - Also unrealistic I think, although I did go to the Wellfleet Flea Market to check it out as well as many other craft faires

  11. Be motivated enough to craft, and produce some ideas I have in my head regarding projects

  12. - also unrealistic. I got a project going, making the street sign for Gingerplum lane, but I'm going to have to postpone that to Thanksgiving. Cause I got thrown on to another sign project for Church this week, I was originally going to do it then.

Four out of 10 goals, not bad! Although a lot of it seemed to just naturally happen. =/

Time to make a list for fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment