"Know ye, O Thoth, in the beginning there was a VOID and nothingness, a timeless, spaceless, nothingness. And into the nothingness came a thought, purposeful, all-prevading, and it filled the VOID... In the beginning, there was eternal thought, and for thought to be eternal, time must exist. So into the all-prevading thought grew the Law of Time... Time changes not, but all things change in time. For time is the force that holds events separate, each in its own proper place. Time is not in motion, but ye move through time as your consciousness moves from one event to another. Aye, by time yet exist, all in all an eternal one existence. Know ye that even though in the time ye are separate, yet still are ONE, in all times existent... within thee is all time and space." - The Emerald Tablet
The Emerald Tablet, also known as Smaragdine Table, Tabula Smaragdina, or The Secret of Hermes, is a text purporting to reveal the secret of the primordial substance and its transmutations. It is one of many of the different mystical texts that supposedly contains the Ultimate Truth. Thoth is the Egyptian God, THOUGHT who was known in many traditions as Hermes, Merlin and Enoch. The Hebrew Bible, is said to be based off of jewish mysticism. But a very shortened version of the texts... the compact and cryptic text was highly regarded by European alchemists as the foundation of their art, in particular of its Hermetic tradition.
Genesis 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.
Its interesting that the writer of the Emerald Tablets, states that we all perceive time and space within ourselves. So this means that time and space outside our body does not exist.
Its also interesting to note that many of these ancient tablets were written in stone, the fabled, Ten Commandments, the Emerald Tablet, etc. According to Light Stream Technologies,
Stones have a great hidden purpose in nature. They possess a great untapped power. They have memory! Stones hold vibrations and they can transmit vibrations!
The mystery is the greatest unknown secret of the Stone Masons of the highest 33rd degree. Stone has electrical capacitance, and where there is electrical capacity, memory and vibration can be stored. God placed a secret vibration in the stone to allow humans to contact the Divine.
Even though there is aesthetic beauty in stone masonry, architecture and design of the spiritual temples of all religions, we strayed away from God's purpose in placing spiritual vibration in stone by instead placing symbols, letters, design and numbers in stone, giving these symbols more importance than spiritual vibration.
One translation, by Isaac Newton, found among his alchemical papers as reported by B. J. Dobbs in modern spelling:
1. Tis true without lying, certain most true.
2. That which is below is like that which is above that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing.
3. And as all things have been arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
4. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,
the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse.
5. The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
6. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
7. Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
8. It ascends from the earth to the heaven again it descends to the earth and receives the force of things superior and inferior.
9. By this means ye shall have the glory of the whole world thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
10. Its force is above all force. for it vanquishes every subtle thing and penetrates every solid thing.
So was the world created.
11. From this are and do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (Or process) is here in this.
12. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world.
13. That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished and ended.