Friday, August 19, 2011

Budding Project: Portfolio Chat

So I contacted RYAN McGOVERN from Design Chat to see if I could do a partnership with them for a Portfolio Chat. I suggested awhile ago that they do that, but I figured since it'll be easier if I just hosted it myself, I said what the heck!

It's just in the mere planning stages. I don't even know when I'll be hosting this, but it would be like Design Chat if you ever been there but portfolio based. People will submit portfolios to be critiqued and we'll have a designer/firm to be invited to do a critique.

Should be a hit I think. And hour to an hour and a half I think.

If you'd like to be notified about this, please leave your email in the comments :D

Once correspondence happens, I'll let you know when things have settled of course!

1 comment: