Friday, May 27, 2011

Grain-Free Cocoa muffins

In my quest this summer to eat a bit more nutritious I am looking for foods that are easy to make and don't seem to be a lot of calories. I have this huge appetite which is one of the main reasons for my current weight, as well as having a weak respiratory system and weak ankles any type of exercise was difficult when I was younger. I also get bored easily and hate thinking of doing something for so many reps of the same thing.

I will try this recipe next week and will report on it!

Also hello to my newest follower! I need to figure out how to view followers on blogger.



Source: http://juliamitchell.wordpress.com/2011/02/06/paleo-chocolate-banana-muffinscup-cakes/

What to do with the brown bananas?

Did a Google search found a few good recipes but I wanted one to use up the bananas but also to have a chocolate fix.

So I stated out doing them in muffins, but you need too much mixture.

I would rather have small cupcakes to eat.

Brian just said they were really nice

Ingredients: 1/4 cup Oil

1/4 cup honey

2 eggs

1 cup almond meal

1/2 cup cocoa

3/4 bananas I used 4 small ones

Instructions:

Pre heat Oven

Mix oil, honey and eggs in bowl until light and fluffy. Add almond meal, cocoa powder and bananas and mix well.

You could make a large cake or do what I did and made patty cakes.

They didn’t take long to cook and even less time to eat.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment