Tuesday, April 12, 2011

May's Reading

Next month, ugh. May.

The month where paradise ends or at least in my world. I *REALLY* don't want to go back home. I like being here. I like having the creative freedom, I like being in the control seat of my life. I like it. I can do what I want. I feel like sometimes when I go back home my creativity is stifled. My parents aren't visionaries, so they can't see my projects that I see and hope to do.
I have to plan everything.. while planing is good, sometimes its not if you just want to be creative..

When I go back home... I'm back in my room, with my drafting table as my only workspace. No 309 or 104 to work in. No studio rooms to do studio work... Just a small 40 x 30 ish table...

I will begin my language classes at the end of the month and language is one of my worst subjects. I hate it. I'll be depressed 10am -12pm MTWTH throughout the summer so I can get that goddamn credit and finally graduate this Winter.

May is the time when I am supposed to be handling some major decision. In the reading at the beginning of the semester it said that May could point to a time where there is too much going on. I just did another one now and it says, I'm going to have to make a decision that might keep me up at night and it will take some strength to do so. Heh, I like in my Medieval deck that its called, "Force". :P Anyway, it'll be interesting to see what pans out. This coincides with a reading I was given last summer at the end. We'll see we'll see..

I think I'm seriously going to take up sculpting this summer. I need SOMETHING to do besides class + freelance work.

No comments:

Post a Comment