Friday, April 22, 2011

End of semester melt down here we go...

I am so freaking frustrated.

Jeff and the art department agreed to have the lab open today from 12 pm -5 pm for people to do work over Easter break. I got there no later than 12:15 pm and it was not open. Someone else was already there and was probably there at 12 pm. I waited for an HOUR for lab assistants to show up (you need one in order to work). No one showed!!!!! I have been stressed out for a month and a half and I can't take it anymore. I don't get stressed out easily, but if I have been stressed for that long, it starts to get to me. I have so much work that needs to be done for that class, I'm frustrated that all it won't be the best it can be.

I have to get 5 cyanotype prints done - which I have but aren't that great.
I need 2 more van dyke brown prints. (5 total)
And 3 more salt prints. (5 total)

Plus a self-portrait collage of a series of 3-5 photos.

I have negatives made and everything, paper coated and everything I just need to print! -bangs head on wall-

No comments:

Post a Comment